Monday, November 21, 2016

Into the darkness


 While I was making this drawing I had some intentions and some surprises about my work. Some of my intentions were to really get it to look like the picture that it was based on. I also wanted to make the drawing seem mysterious when people look at it. Some of the surprises while doing this was how well some parts turned out. I loved how white the white parts were. I tried really hard to make it really white and I was surprised how well it looked at the end.  Another surprise was the shading of the wall. In my opinion it turned out great. Although if I had a re-do I would change the texture of the floor. I would try to make the floor better with the texture and not focus so much on the shading. Over all I feel like my drawings turned out ok and I’m happy with the result.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment