Tuesday, October 11, 2016

My Obsessions In Life!!!!!!!!!

Number 1 
Hoodies!!!!! Yes hoodies, all my life I have been obsess
with hoodies. I just love wearing them and that's why my
favorite season is fall.
Also this is only SIXTEEN hoodies out of hundreds so
yes I have so many . 

Number 2 
My Favorite band of all time is TWENTYONE PILOTS
and this is my second obsession. I'm in love with their music. 

This is only very little of my band merch of theirs.
I have many more shirts and yes I put shirts on my stuff animals.
*If you know the band I made the pug represent as Josh (drummer)
and the penguin as Tyler (Singer) 

Number 3 
Speaking about bands, I'm obsess with bands. I have so
many band shirts and posters. If  anyone ask what my
clothes tell people about me, I would say I likes bands
and music. 

Number 4
That's right HotTopic ,to me it's the best store on earth! This
is were I get all my band things. No joke this is the only
time I would get out of the house is to go to here since I
really don't like going to public places.

Here is what part of the store looks like so people if you
need band things go here. No joke I spend so much
money in this store. I even order online so much too.
















Number 5
Finally my last obsession is music. This isn't a shocker
for people who know me very well but music
is my life. I'm always listen to music where ever
I go. Here is some of my favorite bands above that I love
to listen to. They are Twentyone Pilots, My Chemical Romance,
Bring Me The Horizon, All Time Low, Panic at the Disco, and
Fall Out Boy. I don't only listen to bands I listen to pop songs
too and many more different kinds of music.  


     This has been me talking about my obsessions in my life. I hope you enjoyed knowing more about me. It has been fun making this and I can't wait to do more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment