Monday, October 3, 2016

What My Family Means To Me

  
This is my parents and I love them very much. My mother is named Karen
and my father is named Bruce.  I love the car rides with my mom because
that's were we can be our silly selves. I also love going out on errands with my dad to
the grocery store.  
Since I'm the only child I consider my puppy my brother.
The best thing about having a brother as a dog is that I can
vent to him and I don't have to hear him complain about it. 

This is one of best friends Hailey when ever I'm down
I go straight to her and she makes me laugh and smile.
We always stick together at school and as Hailey says
"We are like glue we stick together if its good or bad." The
best part is that she has food in her locker and lucky me
she lets me eat the food for lunch or even after school when we take
our walks. 


This is Madison she is also one of my best friends.
We have the best facetime calls and we even
have cereal together at 12 am. I even take her to school
and we have the most random conversations ever.  Madison
even says I bring out her inner child since we tag each other
with Spongebob things.
And finally this is Riley or as I say RiRi (best friend as well) . She is my neighbor in my Ct.
and her home is pretty much my home as well. I'm always at her house
and sometimes I feel like I live there. We even go on vacation
every year together. We have so much fun  we go on
adventurers, walk to 7 eleven, Pokemon Go, make forts, and
just be ourselves. We have so many inside jokes and we laugh about anything.

      Over all I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have these people or pet in my life. My friends are like my sisters because of how close we are to each other. They are the reason I'm glad to wake up every morning and go to school. They are the reason I stay my happy little self. I truly love them so much. For my family at home I love them as well. We have great times and Zack (puppy) always makes us laugh or puts a smile on our faces. I am so thankful for the people I have in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to adopt your dog! He looks like a young Maggie. A good statement of family

    ReplyDelete